Did you know I always start crying when I hear Mick Jagger sing “Angie”?
When registering my blog on blogcatalog.com the other day, I was asked a bunch of personal questions. It struck me how difficult I find it revealing stuff about myself. And how contradictory that is, when I just love to get other people talk – especially the Copenhageners!
Then I concluded it’s only fair you get to know something about me, too. In addition, several of you blog readers have asked me “who are you, really?”. So here we go…
- Who are you? I’m a Norwegian living in Copenhagen, Denmark – and I just love to live in this little charming European country. I enjoy sports like fitness and swimming, and when I’m not on the streets blogging about Copenhagen and the Copenhageners, I spend time with family, friends and our lovely dog and two mischievous cats.
- Why do you blog? I love to meet Copenhagen strangers and grasp their personality in a few sentences and a few pictures – and show the real faces of Copenhagen; not just the little mermaid and the other great sights.
- What inspires you to keep blogging? When I head home again with my camera full and a bunch of new notes, I feel so happy I want to dance. That feeling keeps me blogging.
- If you could, what would you rename ‘blogging’? Sharing.
- Has blogging impacted your life? How? Yes, definitely. From being a new blogger in 2008 – until now, now the difference is I am a blogger – I live a blogger. Part of my identity, and I’m always thinking in blog ways, wherever I go: She should be on my blog, should take a picture of that and so on. Sometimes I tell myself to relax and I don’t react on my blogger’s mind. But other times I jump into it, and I think some of my best blog posts are a result of impulsiveness. Being a blogger makes me happy.
- Who is your favorite band right now? Coldplay.
- Why are they your favorite? Their music makes me a bit sad – but most of all happy to be alive.
- What book are you reading now? The 4-hour work week by Tim Ferriss.
- What is your favorite book? You can heal your life by Louise Hay.
- What is it about this book that you really like? The positive affirmations have changed my life.
- Who is your favorite author? Louise Hay.
- Why is she your favorite? She speaks to my heart.
- What is your favorite movie of all time? Buena Vista Social Club.
- What is it about this movie that makes it your favorite? Their simple living and love of life – and the music, whooah.
- What are you most proud of? Surviving my childhood.
- Share two things about you that no one knows? I always cry when I hear Mick Jagger sing Angie – and Frankie goes to Hollywood sing Power of Love.
- Have you published an ebook – in English? Yes, a SUPERWOMAN’s e-guide to INNER WELLNESS – you can read more about it here.
17 things you didn't know about me: Mick Jagger makes me cry,