Hello Copenhagen Lover!
I’ve gathered the ten last mentioned on-the-blog cafés and restaurants, recommended by “my” Copenhageners; wonderful people who I meet on the streets of Copenhagen, be it pure locals or curious tourists, frankly I don’t care as long as they share their best Copenhagen tip with me;)
Peace & Love,
Ps. Good wine at Copenhagen Airport! Just about to leave for Rome.
10 Copenhagen cafés & restaurants you should try – in alphabetical order:
1. Bistro Boheme – weekend dine-out. Read the blog post
2. Café La Grotte – including waterpipes! Read the blog post
3. Fiat – perfect for week nights. Read the blog post
4. Next Door Café – try the sandwich. Read the blog post
5. Restaurant Ankara – Turkish authentic cuisine. Read the blog post
6. Restaurant Fuego – Argentinian steaks. Read the blog post
7. Restaurant Geist – go vegetarian! Read the blog post
8. Restaurant Kongens Have – nice dinner. Read the blog post
9. Ristorante Italiano – lovely authentic atmosphere. Read the blog post
10. Skipperkroen – in cosy Nyhavn. Read the blog post
10 restaurants: Where the Copenhageners go,